Position Vacant – Operations Manager
Armcor Air Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager with Lean Qualifications to join our team. We exclusively manufacture in Australia and our expansion provides the opportunity for a talented and passionate Operations Manager.
- Project scheduling to fulfil monthly targets.
- Strong liaison with the Production Manager.
- Design and Implement Lean manufacturing processes and maintain continuous operational improvement.
- Manage Quality conformance.
- Manage Workplace Health and Safety processes.
- Recruitment and hiring of manufacturing workforce.
- Management of Inventory.
- Asset management and maintenance
- Minimum 5 years Operations Management Lean Manufacturing experience
- Relevant degree or tertiary education in a relevant field (desirable)
- Proven Leadership skills with High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of driving change
- Work well under pressure and adaptable to changing business needs
- Analytical, resourceful, self-motivated, energetic and persistent
- Target driven team player with attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Office and CRM database use
- HVAC experience highly regarded
The qualified candidate would be entitled to a competitive remuneration package. We reward strong performers. We are looking for a leader and the position is a great opportunity to excel in the HVAC sector. The position reports directly to the Management Team and further training and professional development will be available.
Please email your resume to email@example.com