Primary Health Care, Greensborough
The Primary Health Care’s latest flagship practice is in Greensborough, Victoria. Designed to deliver better patient care and experience, it will feature GPs, pathology, radiology, day surgery, IVF clinics / labs, dental, physiotherapy and more, all under one massive roof.
The design features of the centre include:
– GP consult rooms designed to radiate warmth and calmness.
– Comfortable and airy patient waiting areas.
– Gleaming new, latest medical equipment and facilities.
– Multi-bed treatment room.
– Warm and inviting reception area with wooden touches.
– State-of-the-art imaging equipment.
To compliment this a HVAC system was based around air being supplied with 5 Armcor Units providing fresh and conditioned air through hot and chilled water coils.
Using a local supplier/manufacturer ensured delivery was precise and the project completed as efficiently as possible.
Click Here to View Equipment Installed on this Project