We are Hiring!
Permanent / Full Time
- Full-time position offering an immediate start
- Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate
- Great working environment and culture
Armcor Air Solutions an established manufacturer of commercial air-conditioning delivering energy efficient HVAC equipment. Due to expansion, a position has been created to fulfil the needs within the growing company.
The successful applicant will have a solid understanding of project management, stock control and scheduling. You will also need logistics experience and be confident to have direct communication/organisation with freight companies.
A desire to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to be flexible are important and prior involvement in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Full-time position (Monday to Friday) with immediate start
- Fantastic salary on offer for the right candidate
- The opportunity to become an integral, responsible and reliable team member
Working closely with the Production Department you will be responsible for:
- Accurately scheduling projects to meet customer requirements and production capacity.
- Issuing Work Orders from the MRP/ERP and reporting project status.
- Liaising with customers on their projected timelines and specific delivery requirements
- Ensuring that all inbound and outbound logistics needs of the company are met, including arranging local and interstate and international freight
A typical weekly work pattern may involve a work pattern equally divided between:
- Production planning utilising the MRP program
- Managing warehouse inventory to directly support the production process
- Logistic/freight management to meet customer delivery requirements
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar planning and logistics role
- Proficient IT and data entry skills, incl. previous use of an ERP system
- You must have a great work ethic and overall positive approach in all that you do
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confidence on the phone.
- An ability to use your initiative and take responsibility
- Forklift experience & a current forklift licence – LF & LO